Welcome to the home of the North Surrey Business Association (NSBA).
The NSBA is dedicated to generating business for our members. The NSBA is unique among networking groups because:
- We are a not-for-profit organisation
- We are democratically run, for the members, by the members. Every penny of fees we collect is used to promote the members’ businesses
- We don’t tie you into long contracts or commitments
- We have no joining fees. You pay as you go, and you can leave when you want
- We protect our members – we ensure that only one person from each profession is allowed to join
- Our purpose is to bring together local businesses and customers, to share business opportunities.
Where and when?
The NSBA meet every Friday at the Crown Hotel, Chertsey, KT16 8AP. We start at 6:45 am, and aim to finish by about 8:30am. Visitors are welcome – we charge £15 on the door for breakfast and meeting fees. If you’d like to come along, either contact us via this site or you can give our current group Director, Bindy Gill, a call on 07831 244685.
Additional Member Benefits
- Your business will feature on the group leaflet, promoting all our businesses. These leaflets are given out at local events, and are part of a leaflet drop going to homes in the local area.
- You will receive a personal page on this NSBA website that can link through to your own website. Our team will help you create it.
- You may participate in our regular business and social networking events. Members often get to attend these free of charge, or at least with a significant discount applied.
- You will have access to the NSBA promotional car.