Members of the North Surrey Business Association agree to abide by the following terms and conditions of membership. Failure to abide by these terms and conditions may, at the discretion of the membership committee, be grounds for removal from the group.
- Provide a quality service to members and those whom we have referred members to
- Behave with honesty and professional integrity
- Provide services at the prices quoted
- Pay for any service used from others in the group promptly
- Contribute to the promotion and growth of the chapter
- Provide bona fide business referrals to members
Members are required to, and will make every effort to attend all meetings. Meetings will begin at 7:00am on Fridays, and will last until 8:30am. If a member is regularly late or absent without appropriate reason, the membership committee will be entitled to issue warnings or ask the member to leave the group, as they feel is appropriate.